Proflow 2 EX Powered Air Respirator
(including blower, battery, charger, hose and belt)
Scott Safety's Proflow 2 EX is for applications where potentially explosive atmospheres require an intrinsically safe PAPR.
Proflow 2 Ex is equipped with microprocessor-controlled airflow management for faultless operation and accurate airflow regulation. The on-board control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate. The casing is highly durable and resistant to impact, high temperature, chemical splash and welding sparks.
Intelligent Power Pack
- Proflow 2 Ex is equipped with microprocessor-controlled airflow management for faultless operation and accurate, quick airstream regulation.
- Built-in control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate.
- Clear display shows both battery capacity and blower power.
- Audible warnings when battery is low or when minimum flow rate is not achieved.
- The casing is fully resistant to all forms of wear and tear including impact, high temperature and chemical contact.
- Durable - long service life.
- The battery is encased for protection against accidental damage.
Comfortable To Wear
- Compact construction offers unrivalled ergonomic wearability.
- Extremely lightweight, portable system.
- To facilitate load tracking and servicing, the Proflow 2 Ex incorporates a data-logging function, which automatically records data about the usage and performance of the blower unit.
- Key components of the blower casing are easy to replace and to maintain, which helps to extend service life and provide low through-life costs.
||As respiratory protective equipment: EC Type-examined by BGIA, Germany, ID: 0121.
As Ex equipment: EC Type-examined by VTT Industrial Systems, Finland. VTT, ID: 0537.
||Min 120 l/min
||NiMH 9.6 V Ex. Rechargeable. Contains a safety circuit. Internal over current and temperature protection.
|Battery operating time:
||Typically 8 hours between re-charges depending on the filter/headtop combination.
||Recharging time 6 h. Automatic trickle charge. Recommended recharging temperature < 20C.
||-10C to +40C
|Blower unit status indication:
||Visual display of battery status (A), filter blockage (P). Warning buzzer of low battery, operating time left 15 min.
||1.5 kg without filters
||< 70 dB
||II 2G Ex ib IIC T3 / II 3D Ex tD A22 IP54 T80C The blower/battery system has been certified as Intrinsically Safe Equipment to EN 50020 and 50014 by VTT certification services. VTT No. Ex - 00.E.005X.
Services that Panoramic Safety offer
RPE Hire/Supply Equipment
Panoramic Safety accreditations